In an effort to streamline and simplify management processes, Alberta Health has updated clinical ARP forms which are available for use effective immediately. Old forms will only be accepted until November 1, 2018. Please contact ARP PSS if you have any questions or require assistance with the forms.
The following AH forms are to be used in the ARP management process:
**Note: Tips for completing the forms:
1. The forms may not open correctly in browsers other than Internet Explorer, in these cases you may have to save the form and open in Adobe.
2. It is recommended that the forms be filled out online and then printed as some fields may not appear on the forms if printed prior to completion.
- New Physician Registration AHC11234
- Access Administrator Application, Agreement and Authorization AHC2214
- External User ID Application Access Request AHC2215
- Clinical ARP Request Form ARP006
- ARP Business Arrangement Request AHC0007
- Clinical ARP Letter of Participation ARP008
- Clinical ARP Locum Letter ARP009
- Clinical ARP Letter of Termination ARP010
- Clinical ARP Locum Terminiation ARP011
Click here for: Updated Instructions for New Forms
This information can also be found on the AH website: