The application includes detailed information about;
- program services,
- service delivery model,
- practice management,
- governance, and
- non-physician professional support of the clinical ARP.
It also includes information about;
- the number of physicians expected to join,
- the specialties requesting funding,
- the type of clinical ARP compensation model requested, and
- the performance indicators that will be used to measure the clinical ARP.
The physician group submits the application for review by Alberta Health (AH), Alberta Health Services (AHS), and the Alberta Medical Association (AMA). AHS and the AMA are then required to provide their recommendations to the Minister of Health on whether the clinical ARP should be supported. The Minister determines whether to approve the clinical ARP.
Conditions of Payment (CoP)
Learn about final steps in the application of a cARP - the CoPLearn more